To ensure you get the most out of your activity, we ask that participants meet some minimum abilities.
- Winter walking experience, or Summer walking experience and have attended a Winter Skills course.
- Be competent with navigation in summer environments.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We are usually able to accommodate a diverse range of special requirements.
For introductory activities, we provide all the activity and safety equipment you need. With more advanced courses you may be expected to have some of your own personal equipment; see the Kit List for information. Whether it’s the latest gear, great instruction or comfy accommodation, we aim to provide you with the best we can.
- Snow Safety Equipment
As well as the activity equipment, you can rest assured that our experienced instructors carry all the necessary group safety equipment, and are covered by a comprehensive insurance policy.
Here is a quick guide to what you need to bring with you for the activity. A full kit list is included with your information pack provided after booking.
- Winter Boots & Crampons (Hire Recommendations Available)
- Ice Axes (Hire Recommendations Available)
- Winter Suitable Waterproofs
- Warm Layers
- Ski Goggles & Winter Gloves
- Snacks/Meals & Drinks (These May Not Be Available At The Location)
If you are struggling with any specialist equipment, then please get in touch, and we may be able to assist.